In general the server rules are easy to remember and rely on the basics of good behavior and not going PvP without asking the opponent about it. To make the overlook a little easier, the rules have been seperated for simpler look-up.
We believe in bad days and second chances, so for rule breakers we got a strike system!
1. You break a rule, you receive a strike.
1.1. At your second strike, you will get banned for a month from Ark.
1.2. If you decide to play after that month again, but happen to do another rulebreak, you get banned forever.
1.3. A strike can be put into a instant month ban if we decide a rulebreak was done on purpose. After a month of playing, your strike gets deleted.
1.4. There is no strike deletion for players who have been banned once. They do another rule break, they get a constant ban.
2. Players must be +18
3. Act mature No harassment or personal ranting against others. If you happen to have a problem with another player, meet them in a private voice channel, if needed ask an admin to join and help you out
4. Global chat in English only
5. Turrets of all kinds must be set to wildlife only
6. You are not allowed to randomly kill players, its a mainly PvE server if not roleplay-wise arranged differently
7. 5 players per clan only!
8. Each clan can have an alliance with only 1 other clan beside the general market alliance everyone needs to be in
9. If you are going to be inactive for more than 14 days, please tell an admin about it so you aren´t considered inactive
10. Players who haven´t played for more than 30 days, are considered not interested in the game anymore, will be asked about their absence once and after 3 days of no reply, be removed from the servers whitelist.
11. Don´t build on / near high valued resources blocking them from respawning (metal crystal etc)
12. Watch out to have your „passive“ „neutral“ and „attack“ buttons for dinosaurs set right so no accidents with them have to happen when meeting other players or their dinosaurs
13. No player base raids or stealing unless in roleplay actions.
14. Bountys only apply to players, not their dinosaurs. Take care to not kill a players mount since there is more ways to get the bounty than by that
15. There are areas on the map, marked as event area or special spots like market and trader cave. Building there is forbidden!
16. You cant use a oil vein for yourself. There is 10 public oil veins people have to share.
17.Your clan is allowed to build 1 big clan base, one smaller base(roughly around 30×30 foundations) and 2 outposts (roughly around 10×10 foundations) anywhere within your territory
18. Bases can be build and decorate with any mod.
19. If you build taming cages to tame a dino, always tear it down completely when done taming. You can build one taming pen close to your base you dont need to tear down, but thats it. We dont want unused structures or structures blocking other players from building a temporary taming pen
20. Make sure your buildings are not blocking pathways others need to use by foot. If you want to have a wall and gate to be safe from wildlife, add an unlocked gate (it gotta be fit for even the big dinos!). Players passing through those gates MUST close them behind themselves when they passed through.
21. If your clan and a second decide you are really strong enemies and you both agree you want to be PvP against each other, it will be okay to do but remember to only have that with the said clan, not accidentally involving others!
22. If you have a bounty set onto you, you are immediately up for PvP and any player can kill you at any time. Not your own clan members though.
Setting a bounty must be reasonable roleplay wise, no back-bountys onto the one who set it up at first. The admins may at any time set a bounty on your head.
Charging fees in your territory
26. If another clan is in your territory and you find them taming a dino or farming in your lands, you are allowed to ask goods or currency off them. If they agree to give it to you, you have to leave the player to their business, dont interrupt taming and let them farm off the resources they came for. Paying the „fee“ for resources will keep up for that same resource for 20 minutes of real time.
27. If a player cant give you resources or currency, deal it in a role play way. Putting a bounty onto someones head can be a strong message too. Also be reasonable about the fee you charge!
28. You cant charge a fee off players who are in air and not farming / taming. Same goes for just passing by on land. If the player lures a dinosaur out of your territory into theirs to tame it, you are allowed to charge a fee. If they deny its being lured but just followed them, you are free to kill that dinosaur.
29. You cant charge a fee for airdrops
30. If an admin built its base in your territory, you got to accept it and cant charge them any fees.
31. Every member in a clan must have the admin rank and be able to do everything like everyone else in the clan.
32. A player can switch their clan at any time but they are only allowed to take their 100 starter coins and 1 dinosaur with them which they must have tamed or bought themselves. No resources or anything like it. (1 shoulder pet doesnt count into the 1 dinosaur count).
33. A clan can have a second base at their allianced clans territory (not outpost, a full base even). The territory owning clan must approve your spot and in case of a war starting between the clans, can request removing the base at any time. When the alliance breaks, the not homed clan has to remove their base from the ex-allianced clans territory within 1 week.
34. The map is split into multiple territories.
34.2 The lines drawn within the map shouldnt be taken too serious since the map, marker and lines dont match 100% accurate. Logic is advised, if there is a redwood tree one side, tropic one on the other, you are walking on the line. If unsure if something is within your territory, check it back with an admin.
35. Players can decide to perform roleplay actions with each other or surprise others with roleplay actions that weren´t announced by them before.
36. Base rule is always : PvE! So no killing of other players or their creatures.
37. If a roleplay goes very far, its fine to call out for a PvP battle (battlefield must be chosen, no base fights unless both parties ask for it)
38. A person can ask to leave a roleplay action at any time (for example if they have other stuff to take care of or go offline). Some simply aren´t couraged enough or don´t enjoy to reply in roleplay ways, accept they dont want to join in and leave them to their business.
39. Take care that roleplay actions are like in „parts“ so that you can always end a part going on at the end of the day. So for example if you rip a player off their pants because you play a robber, the player at the end of the day will have their pants back. (There are more important things for example tools people need to have back).
40. Stay polite, especially if a roleplay drops and you fall out of the character you playd.